Egg freezing 101
19 Jan 2019 12.00 pm
1 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9RY
Have you thought about egg freezing?
You’ve heard the hype about egg freezing in the news, in magazines and across social media…but now you want to know first hand whether it’s right for you and find out exactly what it’s about.
Join us for an informal and informative talk to learn more about this empowering process. You will have an opportunity to meet and chat with leading experts in female fertility. You’ll also meet some of our friendly and knowledgeable team. Coffee and light snacks on us!
You’ll find out about:
- Why women freeze their eggs
- The benefits of freezing your eggs
- The process and how we freeze eggs
- Funding your egg freezing cycle
- What happens when you want to use your frozen eggs
- Success rates and useful statistics
- Our Freeze & Share programme. Offering healthy young women under the age of 35 the opportunity to freeze eggs for their future use without financial costs by donating some of those eggs to others
For attendees we also offer a 40% discount on Female Fertility Heath Check!
Places are limited so don’t delay