Egg donation is a kind and generous act that has the potential to change lives and create families.
We are excited to invite you to an informative webinar focused on the incredible opportunity of donating eggs and exploring more about fertility. This event is designed to provide you with valuable information about the process of egg donation and highlight the benefits of egg donation:
- Free Fertility Health Check: As an egg donor, you will receive a thorough fertility health check-up. This includes comprehensive medical evaluations and tests to assess your reproductive health, ensuring that you are in good condition to proceed with the donation process.
- Free Genetic Screening: Egg donors in the UK undergo genetic screening to identify potential genetic conditions. This screening helps ensure the health and well-being of any resulting child, providing important information to the recipient's parents.
- Compensation: In the UK it is illegal to pay for egg donations. However, donors receive a fixed compensation of £750 after they complete the program. It's for people who want to do it for the purpose of charity and help, and the money is just a thank you for the inconvenience.
- Help Others: By donating eggs, you can make a life-changing impact on couples struggling with infertility, single people and same-sex couples, helping them fulfil their dream of starting a family.
Our recruitment team members will guide you through the process and answer your questions about women's fertility and egg donation process etc.
An example of questions we will cover:
- What factors impact my fertility?
- How can I work out when I’m most fertile or ovulating?
- What are the main causes of infertility in women?
- How do fertility treatments like IVF with donor eggs work?
- How often can you donate eggs?
- What is the process for donating eggs, and what are the egg donation risks?
You will get an opportunity to explore the fascinating world of fertility, discover the latest advancements in reproductive technology and gain insights into the factors that affect your fertility.
Book now 26th of March at 17.30
Check other dates