THE LONDON EGG BANK TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Conditions of use:
The London Egg Bank (LEB) is a registered company in London based at 112 Harley Street.
By reserving a donor from the LEB you, the recipient of the egg donor, confirm that you have:
- Attended a consultation with a fertility doctor from LEB or The London Women’s Clinic (LWC) and have a treatment planned at that clinic.
- Received verbal and written information about your treatment and had the opportunity to discuss the procedures involved in receiving eggs as part of your treatment with your treating clinic.
- Been informed that you have received all the relevant information pertaining to your treatment from your treating clinic, as required by the HFEA Code of Practice.
- Been offered counselling by your treating clinic regarding the implications of the treatment.
- Received a confirmation of the full cost of your treatment.
Ordering and purchasing donor eggs:
- An order is considered completed when the recipient has completed and returned all required documentation and made payment.
- LEB will confirm your order when they have received confirmation of your treatment cycle from your chosen clinic, as well as received your signed consent forms and payment in full.
- Frozen eggs provided by LEB should be used in treatment within 4 months of the date of dispatch from LEB. This is to ensure that your reserved pregnancy slot is not lost.
- If you do not proceed with treatment within 4 months for non-medical reasons, the LEB has the right to cancel the order and allocate the eggs to another recipient. You will be refunded minus an administration fee of £1,000.
- If you do not proceed with treatment within 4 months for medical reasons, a storage fee of £275 would be applicable to extend your use of these allocated eggs for a further 6 months. If you require an extension to your treatment due to medical reasons, we will need a written explanation from your LEB/LWC consultant.
- Please return the donor characteristics consent form within 5 days or your order will be cancelled, remember to check your junk/spam mail folder. If you have any queries regarding the receipt of your confirmation email, please call 020 7 299 9546 between 0900 – 17.30hrs and a member of staff will be happy to help you.
- Donor eggs will only be reserved and dispatched after full payment (see the Refunds and Cancellation policy for further details).