THE LONDON EGG BANK TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Conditions of use:
The London Egg Bank (LEB) is a registered company in London based at 112 Harley Street.
By reserving a donor from the LEB you, the recipient of the egg donor, confirm that you have:
- Attended a consultation with a fertility doctor from LEB or The London Women’s Clinic (LWC) and have a treatment planned at that clinic.
- Received verbal and written information about your treatment and had the opportunity to discuss the procedures involved in receiving eggs as part of your treatment with your treating clinic.
- Been informed that you have received all the relevant information pertaining to your treatment from your treating clinic, as required by the HFEA Code of Practice.
- Been offered counselling by your treating clinic regarding the implications of the treatment.
- Received a confirmation of the full cost of your treatment.
Ordering and purchasing donor eggs:
- An order is considered completed when the recipient has completed and returned all required documentation and made payment.
- LEB will confirm your order when they have received confirmation of your treatment cycle from your chosen clinic, as well as have received your signed consent forms and payment in full.
- Frozen eggs provided by LEB should be used in treatment within 4 months of the date of dispatch from LEB. This is to ensure that your reserved pregnancy slot is not lost.
- If you do not proceed with treatment within 4 months for non-medical reasons, the LEB has the right to cancel the order and allocate the eggs to another recipient. You will be refunded minus an administration fee of £1,000.
- If you do not proceed with treatment within 4 months for medical reasons, a storage fee of £275 would be applicable to extend your use of these allocated eggs for a further 6 months. If you require an extension to your treatment due to medical reasons, we will need a written explanation from LEB consultant.
- Please return the donor characteristics consent form within 5 days or your order will be cancelled, remember to check your junk/spam mail folder. If you have any queries regarding the receipt of your confirmation email, please call 0207 299 9547 between 09.00 – 17.30hrs and a member of staff will be happy to help you.
- Donor eggs will only be reserved and dispatched after full payment (see the Refunds and Cancellation policy for further details).